A Revolution is brewing. At B•Good, we are fully committed to the medicinal cannabis industry, and to promoting cannabis as a medicine and a means to end suffering. We strive to make Coloradans healthier and happier, while providing medical and recreational marijuana in a responsible and respectful manner. We are constantly aiming to contribute to the physical and psychological well-being of our patients, while providing educating about, and researching the uses of cannabis for the sick and injured. Our compassionate and caring staff allows us to maintain a quality of presence, while upholding a tradition of caring. With the recent addition of our recreational store, we are able to provide the same high quality cannabis to anyone who is over 21 years old. From our very first patients, to those who have yet to try us: “Pain is Inevitable, but suffering is optional.” “It’s Doobie Time!”
From the Medicinal Manager- Derrick’s Picks:
Mary’s Medicinals THC – Sativa Transdermal Pen “After a busy day of working at Botanacare, I find this pen gives me much-needed energy to get me through to the end of the day. I put this on in the morning, and I find it’s still giving me energy at 5:00 PM, when the shift at Botanacare gets extremely hectic. I certainly use this bad boy more than anything else!”
Medical Environment: Enter through left door into our waiting area where you will be greeted and asked to provide Identification (drivers license), doctor application, certified mail receipt, and/or Colorado red card. On a busy day we get everyone into the secure shopping area within 15-20 minutes. Non-busy day within 10 minutes. We have a deli-style counter and for those who need a consultation or to have a seat while being served. Remember to bring in your state approved exit package to lock up your purchases.
- Derrick Levy– Medical Manager
- 2 to 4 Budtenders on staff regularly
Recreational 21+ Environment: Enter through the door to the right in to a small but efficient store front. You will need to show the budtender a valid form of ID and proof of Colorado residency. For those that are from out of state or country your passport book/card or drivers license will be expectable. In state can purchase up to an ounce of marijuana and out-of-towners up to a quarter of an ounce of marijuana. Remember to bring in your state approved exit package to lock up your purchases.
Cash or Card (excluding AmericanExpress)
We will not split payment, sorry for inconvenience.
Designated spots up front for medical red card holders and handicap.
Large lot to compensate for recreational patrons.
Tips For Cannabis Users:
- If you are a medical marijuana patient, make sure to carry a valid medical marijuana card, issued by the state of Colorado. If you are not, make sure you are 21 years of age or older, and have some form of identification that proves your age.
- Make sure to always store your cannabis in a child-proof approved exit package.
- When you are transporting your cannabis purchases, make sure that your purchase is in the back seat or the trunk of your car, out of reach of anyone. If there are children in your car, be sure to lock your purchase away from them in your trunk.
- Remember, cannabis can only be used in private residences and properties.
- You should never operate a motor vehicle, or any other heavy machinery while under the influence of marijuana.
What to Expect:
Smoking: You should feel the effects of smoked or vaporized marijuana in one or two minutes. Your symptoms will begin to fade anywhere from thirty to sixty minutes after smoking or vaporizing.
Eating: You should feel the effects of eaten marijuana anywhere from thirty to sixty minutes after eating. Effects should last anywhere from two to four hours. You can also hold an edible in your mouth for faster absorption. Remember: sometimes it takes longer to feel the full effects from edible marijuana. Do not eat more unless a full two hours has passed.
You can learn more about this at: B•Good